The facilities and staff at Eltham Leisure Centre will make both members and casual visitors can feel welcome, healthier and happier.
If you want to focus on you, your health and your fitness, the Eltham Leisure Centre is the place to be.
Owned by the City of Nillumbik, and located at the corner of Epsom and Brougham streets in Eltham, the centre is managed by YMCA Victoria. The facilities on offer are vast and we cater for people of all ages and all levels of fitness.
- Two great pools including a learn-to-swim pool and a 25 meter indoor heated pool ;
- Spa and Sauna
- A huge Health Club with more than 700 square metres of floor space and a great range of the latest equipment;
- A cycle studio with 30 cycle bikes;
- Two court stadium
- Four tennis courts
- Program room;
- 50 place Childcare facility
- Three modern Health Suites; and
- An indoor outdoor cafe café.
The facility also has a first class health clinic on site that offers osteopathy, massage, and myotherapy.
Convenient location: at the corner of Susan & Brougham Streets, Eltham.
Taking public transport? Take the train to Eltham train station then walk along the picturesque bike path straight to the centre
Plus there is heaps of free parking available.
Eltham Leisure Centre is well equipped to cater for people of all abilities including ramp access to the centre and within the facility to the group fitness hall.
- 6 accessible car spaces
- lift for access to the upstairs program room and offices
- platform / ramp for entering the centre and pool hall
- pool hoist for the 25 meter pool
- three accessible change rooms including with change beds and detachable shower heads
Our friendly team are highly qualified and they have the experience to hep you reach your training goals – whatever they may be. Our staff know that they are there for you.
Check out the facilities in the Discover section, or call or come in.